Wednesday, January 5, 2011

''New Year,New Promises''

2010 is over...Let us begin again a new life,with a new hope,and with a new existence.Resolution is a promise.It is a promise that you make to yourself.It is a tradition for people like me to make resolutions at the beginning of a new year.And I want to make this year different.

New year has always seemed to me a beginning of a new cycle or a new path of self-development.But I never write detailed resolutions having only abstractive understanding of my plans for future.This year will end with a following resolution.First,I want to become a better person and I would like to manage some situations on my own,without relying upon the others advice or opinion.Then, I will work hard for my studies.Still,I would like to become more honest with myself.I also use this technique to justify my own mistakes,yet I should simply accept myself as a human.Because this is most trustworthy way of gaining experience and knowledge .Lastly,I would like to be patient and to be kind to everyone,but I can't promise that I will be kind to those people who are abusing my kindness.

I could not promise but I would try my very best to fulfill my resolution. May this year to me be filled with warmth and good cheer.And may good Lord guide me for the happiness and success that I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment